Tuesday, May 22, 2007

May 22, 2007 blogging to work

Let the blogs begin.... as I ride my bike to work each day through the west side of Chicago, many thoughts embrace the visual and sensory impressions which fly my way. I thought perhaps it would be useful to journal this experience. Avid journal writer for 33 years now, I have filled over 40 volumes with my illegible script. I have written thousands of emails and spent way too much time communicating instead of doing what I am suppose to be doing-- what ever that might be-- working on that manuscript is my current procrastination. So why not blog all this. On line journal entries like an open sore-- no, more like open source. Perhaps feedback will be enlightening. Whose fooling who, no one ever reads these things, right? Considering the vast number of blogs written daily, this forum will be as personal and private, but more legible, than journaling in ink. And journaling is journeying. Its not where you go but the act of going there that is the essence.

No comments: